.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

POTD Take 2

Summer just keeps on rollin...
Kim had a birthday! A group of us went down to Denver for dinner and an improv comedy show. My face hurt from laughing, which is awesome, I love that!! Happy Birthday Kimmy!
This is the day I found out my bro and sis-in-law are preggers!! This will be their first child and I'm SO excited for them and can't wait to be an aunt all over again. This little baby's momma hails from Argentina and its daddy is fluent in Spanish so this little bundle is gonna be bilingual and unstoppable!! Here I am with one of my sewing books...can't wait to whip up some cute little baby items!
Down in Littleton at Kim's parents' house celebrating with her brother Joey before he leaves for LDAC. LDAC which stands for Leadership Development and Assessment Course is a requirement for ROTC and takes place in Washington state. Good luck Joey, I know you'll do great!  
Brunch at another great breakfast place called Lucile's.  Lucile's is a creole cafe and has some wonderful food! 
Thumbs up for beignets at Lucile's!

No comments:

Post a Comment