.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Essie

If you've never heard of this brand, it's time to get on board because it is hands down the best nail polish out there. It's called Essie and as far as I'm concerned, it's as perfect as nail polish can be! I discovered Essie when j.crew started carrying it as a part of one of their many partnerships, and I've been hooked ever since. The beauty of Essie is in the classic yet fashionable color schemes and with over 300 colors, the toughest decision you'll have to make is which color to choose. Retailing at $8.00 a bottle (gasp, I know I did!), it is a bit pricey but I promise it's so good that you'll think it's worth every penny. You can find Essie at your nearest Target or Ulta store, and of course on the Essie website. Good luck narrowing it down to just 1!
(Oh and the names are super fun and creative...pictured from the top: Knockout Punch, Mint Candy Apple, Haute as Hello, Limited Addiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment