.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Larkburger

I am so happy right now. The best burger place EVER is opening in Fort Collins!!! It's called Larkburger, and it will rock your world! The first time I had the joy of partaking in Larkburger, I was visiting a friend up in the glorious mountains of Colorado, and she suggested we hit it up for lunch one day. Now I have to admit, I'm not a huge red meat eater so when she said burger I immediately wondered if they would have something besides beef. Well, my dream came true because they happen to have turkey burgers and let me just tell you, they are AH-MAZING! Now Larkburger is a pretty cool company for several reasons. They insist on using 100% natural ingredients with no preservatives or additives which means you don't have to worry about where the food came from, and they have a serious passion for being environmentally friendly. They use energy efficient commercial equipment, eco-friendly packaging, and reclaimed timber as the wood paneling on the interior of their stores. How is that for social responsibility?! Larkburger has several different burgers on the menu, from their traditional Larkburger to the Turkey Burger, Tuna Burger, and Amy Burger (which is a roasted portabella mushroom). They also have these amazing Truffle and Parmesan fries, and what they call "The Five Dollar Shake" which is a milk shake made with Bryers all-natural ice cream. I haven't actually tried the shake but I hear they are equally as amazing as everything else on the menu. So, if you're ever in Boulder, Edwards, Greenwood Village (Denver), or Fort Collins...go to Larkburger. You will be so happy that you did! The Fort Collins location opens Saturday, August 14th and the word on the street is that they might have $2 burgers that day...don't quote me on that but if you go you just might get lucky!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Alyssa! And what you heard is true: they will be serving up the larkburger for just $2 all day Sat., Aug. 14 at the Ft. Collins location for the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thanks so much for the info!! I've definitely passed the word along to all my Fort Collins friends and I'm seriously so happy that there is finally a Larkburger in northern Colorado!!

    ReplyDelete