.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Riding Boots

For several months I've been in search of a great pair of riding boots. Although this should be easy because there are about a million options out there right now, I haven't quite found the perfect pair. Part of the problem is that I have "athletic" calves so in order to fit a boot over a pair of pants, I definitely have to go with an extended calf option. So, after ordering and returning a couple pairs and searching high and low at several stores, I think I'm gonna go out on a limb and order a pair from J.Crew (big surprise right?!). Riding boots are super versatile and can be a wardrobe staple from fall through spring. I'm crossing my fingers that they fit well because I can't wait to wear them with leggings, jeans, and dresses! If you've been searching for a great pair of boots, now is the time to buy because there is a great chance you will find a pair on sale, which is the only way to go! Check out some of the styles below to help get you started...
Clockwise from top left: Cole Haan Air Liberty, Frye Dorado, Steve Madden, J.Crew Britten Tall Flat Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment