.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BHLDN

Ok y'all, I'm really excited about this one! I'll start by saying two things that I'm pretty fond of are Anthropologie and weddings. I like to joke that if I wasn't a speech-language pathologist I would probably be a wedding planner, and I'm always looking for a reason to go back to school so perhaps a degree in event planning is in my future?! Ok lets be honest, I probably shouldn't quit my day job just yet but that doesn't change the fact that I love checking out the current trends in weddings and seeing all the different things people are doing now. So about a month ago I got an e-mail from Anthropologie introducing their new wedding collection which launched on Valentine's Day. Am I serious? YEEEESSSS! You heard correctly, Anthro is now doing weddings! The shop is called BHLDN which I learned is pronounced "beholden" and offers everything from gowns and bridesmaid dresses to jewelry, hair accessories, and shoes. In true Anthro fashion, what you will find at BHLDN is fun, fashion forward and a far cry from boring bridal. If you love Anthro too, check out BHLDN, I think you'll like what you see!




No comments:

Post a Comment