.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Sunshine House!

If you're feeling "stuck in a rut" when it comes to your current options for music, or if you just want to check out an awesome band full of awesome people, you're gonna want to take a listen to The Sunshine House. The Sunshine House is a band from the sweet sweet city of Fort Collins, CO. They have only been playing together since July of 2010, but after listening to their recently released self-titled EP* you will be blown away by their ability to make such beautiful music. Their EP release was held at a great little coffee shop called Everyday Joe's in Old Town Fort Collins and get this-the show was SOLD OUT! This band has so much fun together and it shows when they play. So check out their website www.thesunshinehousemusic.net and then go to iTunes (yeah, I said it...they are on iTunes) and buy their EP...you won't be disappointed!!
*For those of you who have no idea what EP means...don't worry, I didn't either!...according to Wiki, "EP is short for Extended Play and is a musical recording which contains more music than a single but is too short to qualify as a full album"

This is my friend Zac. He is the worship leader at my church.
This is my friend Jered. Before I met him I recognized him because he shops at J.Crew...often. True story!
 The Sunshine House

No comments:

Post a Comment