.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give Thanks!

Wow I cannot believe it's almost Thanksgiving day! I know I will say the same thing in a few short weeks when Christmas rolls around. I think what it really comes down to is the fact that as you get older, time seems to move faster. I remember being a kid and everything seemed to take so long to happen. Now I get lost in the busyness of the everyday stuff I have to do and when I look back I can't believe how fast the time has passed. I hope this year y'all will take some time out of the craziness that usually ensues on Thanksgiving to think about all the things for which you are thankful. I am thankful for my beautiful friends, my loving family (especially the newest, baby Bear), and His grace that new every day. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Sweet baby Bear! He is now awake long enough to be the subject of many photo shoots. I can't get over how much he looks like Noah boy when he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment