.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chocolate + Sea Salt = Pure Brilliance!

Ok so I think this is pretty well known at this point, but I'm gonna say it again in case you missed the memo...I LOVE CHOCOLATE! No really...to a fault! I used to be a milk chocolate fan but one day I discovered Chocolove and my affection for chocolate has never been the same. Now Chocolove (made right down the road in Boulder woot! woot!) has many flavors but the best by far is the Almonds and Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate. I know, sea salt and chocolate sounds weird, but somehow the combination makes the chocolate more sweet and just purely amazing!! I recently discovered another chocolate and sea salt combination at none other than Starbucks. Its a new addition to the menu called Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate. This is what their website says about it..."Hot chocolate with mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup, topped with sweetened whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and sprinkled with our sea salt and Hawaiian Turbinado sugar topping" The answer to that (is it as good as it sounds) question in your head is YES! It is SO good! Especially if you're not a huge coffee drinker but still want something warm, yet different from the usual hot chocolate options...this drink is for you! So next time you need a chocolate fix, try the chocolate and sea salt combination but be forewarned...you might become addicted! I am not kidding when I say I have seen people purchasing entire boxes of Chocolove Almonds and Sea Salt at Whole Foods...it's just that good!


No comments:

Post a Comment