.

Monday, November 1, 2010

L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Hand Cream

First I would like to start off by saying that I LOVE FALL! It is perhaps my favorite time of year (don't hold me to that though, I have a hard time pinning down my "favorites"), but really, fall is awesome! The weather starts to cool off, college football season revs up, snow is on the mountains, leaves are crunchy, and there is lots of sweet time with family...the list could go on for a really long time. Anyway, where I'm going with this is that here in Colorado, with fall in full swing and winter quickly approaching, the air gets even more dry than before. Most of the time I don't notice until my hair is staticky as all get out and I'm practically electrocuted every time I get out of the car and go to close the door (or does that ever happen to y'all when walkin in the grocery store and you keep getting shocked when you touch the metal on the cart? Happened to me like 20 times today...what the heck? Or, even worse, while running on a treadmill?! What is that about?!) Anyway, the air is getting dry and I work with preschoolers who carry millions of germs to school with them on a daily basis, so I am constantly washing my hands. With that comes dry, cracked skin that is only made worse by the cold dry air. So this past weekend I went on a hunt for some truly "bomb" (as my roommate would say) hand cream. This hunt led me toSephora which is always an adventure in and of itself. I debated between the Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream and the L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Hand Cream and decided to go with the L'Occitane, and let me just tell you, I'm definitely lovin the stuff! It works wonders for repeated hand washers and the scent is not overpowering which is nice. If you're fighting the same battle, go try the tester...you'll probably love it too! And...if you know of any other truly amazing hand creams, share your secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment