.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift Guide: Guys

Oh my goodness, I just realized that it has been almost a month since I've posted anything on here, but the good news is that I now have two weeks (YES!! two whole weeks!) off from work, so...I'm gonna get with it and get writing again! Christmas is just around the corner, and it is a VERY busy time of year. This year Christmas came quicker than ever, and for me that means when it comes to Christmas shopping, I am more than a bit behind. So if you're in that boat this year and need some ideas, I have a little gift guide that might help. This is specifically geared toward hooking up the guys in your life with "gifts that don't suck". It's from a super cool blog called Uncrate.com, and it has ideas for every possible type of guy from the Weekend Warrior to the Grill Master to the Bacon Enthusiast. Check it out...you're sure to find something for every guy on your list!

Below: The Outdoorsman Gift Guide, The Minimalist Gift Guide, and The Gadget Guru Gift Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment