.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Shower Curtains Galore!

It is probably pretty safe to say that it is not often that you think about shower curtains. That is unless however, you are in need of a shower curtain. This is exactly where I find myself...in the market for a shower curtain, sitting at my computer shower curtain shopping. Not the most exciting venture but considering the impact that a shower curtain can have on a room, I didn't want to just go to the store and buy the first thing I see. In my opinion a shower curtain has the potential to "make or break" the decor of the bathroom, considering it is essentially dominating a 6ft x 6ft space on the wall. You would think twice before putting a 6ft x 6ft poster on the wall, which is exactly why you should think twice about your shower curtain! Not to mention the amount of coordinating that goes with the design in things such as your bath rugs, towels, and accessories. In my quest for the perfect shower curtain I learned that there are about a million out there (this is not an exaggeration!) with a wide range of price points. I chose to include only fabric shower curtains but do however recommend some sort of vinyl or coated liner, sold separately of course!

Ruffle Shower Curtain, $49.00 Pottery Barn Teen

Paisley Pop Shower Curtain, $49.00 Pottery Barn Teen

Matine Toile Shower Curtain, $59.00 Pottery Barn

Joy Ride Shower Curtain, $48.00 Garnet Hill


Diamond Matelasse Shower Curtain, $79.00 Restoration Hardware

Bella Shower Curtain, $59.00 The Company Store

Bustled Shower Curtain, $118.00 Anthropologie

Argyle Shower Curtain, $100.00 India Rose

Amy Butler Coventry Fabric Shower Curtain, $39.99 Bed Bath and Beyond

No comments:

Post a Comment