.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

They're Not Just for Sailing Anymore!

The majority of the summer I live in my brown rainbow flip flops, what I would argue and many would agree to be the best sandals ever! On the off day that I need or want to wear an actual shoe, I look no farther than my good ole Sperry Top-Siders. Sperry's have been the iconic boat shoe for 75 years and offer a wide range of colors and styles to fit the likes of most anybody. They look great with shorts, skirts, cropped pants or denim, and they're comfortable too! Below are just a few examples of Sperry's versatile line-you're sure to find something to please prepsters to hipsters to fashionistas alike!

From top to bottom: Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Classic Brown, Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Patent in Orange Patent 2, Women's Angelfish Slip On-Boat Shoe in Blush/Oat, Women's Seasonal Bahama in Yellow Tie-Dye, Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Metallic Boat Shoes in Platinum Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment