.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chocomize

If you know me at all you might now that I love chocolate. Seriously, chocolate is one of my favorite things ever...so much so that I don't consider it a "special treat" so much as I consider it a necessary part of a well balanced diet. In my opinion, a day without chocolate is a bummer for sure! I def have a favorite kind of chocolate which you'll surely learn about later. Today is about a cool company that get this...let's you create your very own chocolate bars! It's called Chocomize and the concept is simple: choose from either dark, milk, or white chocolate, then add anything you want, they put it together in a bar, and send it to you. How awesome is that?! And when I say anything, I mean literally almost anything you could think to put in chocolate, they have it! These add-ins range from the usual chocolate additions such as nuts and candy, to the downright crazy such as beef jerky and potato chips. On their website you can make and order your custom chocolate creation as well as learn more about the company and its founders. I've included below some pics of some of their top selling bars...if you're not very good at making decisions that might be the route for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment