.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Vera Bradley: Apron Gift Set

Any of you who know me know that I am a huge fan of Vera Bradley. That may even be an understatement seeing as on any given day, I am carrying at least 1, usually 2 Vera bags! I got my first Vera tote my freshman year of college and have been hooked ever since. So although this may be my first post about Vera Bradley, it certainly won't be my last. While shopping in a Vera store last weekend I came across the cutest thing: A Vera Bradley apron and recipe box!! Gah, they think of EVERYTHING! Seeing as I didn't have an apron or a recipe box yet (and they happened to be on sale!) I just had to get one. This would make a great gift for any girl that loves to cook or bake, or just likes to look good attempting to cook or bake! Find a cute set of recipe cards and you're good to go! Personally I recommend monogrammed cards because I just love monograms. You can get some super cute personalized recipe cards on Etsy as well as other various websites.

Apron Gift Set in "Loves Me", $24.00 Vera Bradley; Fleur Recipe Cards, $14.00 Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment