.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Great Groomsmen Gifts

Recently a good friend of mine that is getting married soon asked if I had any good ideas for groomsmen gifts. Seeing as I love giving gifts and I love weddings, you would think I would have a ton of awesome ideas. Unfortunately the first thing that came to mind was, shoot...getting gifts for guys is tough! When you think of a typical groomsmen gift you might picture a flask or cuff-links. Although I have nothing against either of those ideas, I think it's time to start giving those guys that agree to be such a huge part of your special day something that they will use more than twice a year when they bust out the cuff-links for the suit they're wearing to the wedding you invited them to. So here are some ideas of gifts that will surely be used again and again!




2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome gifts. The Apple ipod Shuffle one looks especially good.
    ----------------------
    unique groomsmen gifts

    ReplyDelete